What it is
- Moving chicks as quickly as possible through the hatchery is paramount, always respecting animal welfare principles.
- Our automated chick counter can process up to 60,000 chicks per hour, via two separate ways, ensuring that the exact number of birds is filtered into boxes ready for swift transportation to farms for earlier feed and water access.
- Ecat-iD's chick counter is available in a fully integrated line of production or it can as well be supplied as stand-alone version.
- Up to 60,000 chicks per hour
- 2 separate ways
- Exact number of chicks filtered into boxes
- Faster access to feed and water for chicks
- Available in fully integrated line “work alone” version
Other products from the range
The Chick Counter system is the ideal solution for hatcheries looking to simplify their processes and guarantee their chicks receive the utmost care and respect. Equipped with cutting-edge technology, this system helps move chicks through the hatchery quickly and efficiently without compromising bird welfare.
Ceva Ecat-iD's Chick Counter utilizes advanced sensors and algorithms to precisely count up to 60,000 chicks an hour. This accuracy is achieved through two distinct counting methods that work in sync, guaranteeing no birds are missed and the correct number of chicks are sorted into boxes ready for transport to farms.
At Ceva Ecat-iD, we take great pride in offering top-notch solutions to the hatchery industry. Our team of experts has worked diligently to design a system that is both efficient and user friendly - allowing hatchery operators to focus on other important tasks while knowing their chicks are in excellent hands.
The Chick Counter is available in two versions - fully integrated into a production line or as an independent unit - to meet the individual requirements of each hatchery. Furthermore, it meets the highest animal welfare standards; healthy birds that receive proper care will grow faster, produce more eggs, and ultimately result in greater profits for farmers.
Ceva Ecat-iD's Chick Counter helps hatchery operators ensure their chicks receive the respect they deserve, while also increasing efficiency and productivity.