What it is
- Moving chicks as quickly as possible through the hatchery is paramount, always respecting animal welfare principles.
- Our automated chick counter can process up to 60,000 chicks per hour, via two separate ways, ensuring that the exact number of birds is filtered into boxes ready for swift transportation to farms for earlier feed and water access.
- Ecat-iD's chick counter is available in a fully integrated line of production or it can as well be supplied as stand-alone version.
- Up to 60,000 chicks per hour
- 2 separate ways
- Exact number of chicks filtered into boxes
- Faster access to feed and water for chicks
- Available in fully integrated line “work alone” version